• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vans Racing Warhead OPC Tunnel Hull - NEW, w/ extra cowling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

I purchased this Warhead OPC Tunnel hull at the same time I bought my Lynx hull. The intention was to build an all-out P-OPC Tunnel out of it. However, we don't race those out here, so I've decided to sell it.

Hull and cowls are brand new, and other than a chip out of one of the sponson tips, the hull is as new.

Note: the fuel area at the back was trimed out by the builder to make room for the FE radio box. You'll have to build this area up again to run Nitro. Pretty basic box built in that area would do it.

Hull is 33" Long for the 7.5cc classes.

$395.00 shipped in the USA.

20170220_203848.jpg20170220_203855.jpg20170220_203900.jpg20170220_203906.jpg20170220_203921.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay Pal sent I will pm you my address
Joe, sounds good. I browsed around work this morning and think I found the perfect box, and I also gathered up about 55-gallons of packing peanuts and a trunk full of bubble-wrap! We'll get this thing to you in one piece!!

Got your payment, so I'll do my best to get this shipped out tomorrow. Will be packing it up tonight.

Thanks.

Darin

Latest posts

Back