Online Voting for District Rules..........

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Okay, Im gonna toss this out there cause it needs to be-

lord knows , Im not always the most politically correct person- and Im not throwing stones-so lets keep it nice.

At one time, it was mentioned at a District meeting I attended that we consider On-Line voting on District rules.

This would allow District and Sanction members an opportunity to vote without attending a district meeting ( one of 2 that happen annually ) . It seemed to me at the time a great way to increase vote counts AND involve members that don't always have the luxury of traveling but still deserve a voice in the process. After all, they are still paying Sanction members and in most cases active in at least one club in their area.

Some how over time and change , that fell by the wayside. Along with many other things, but thats not for here, or this topic.

(remember play nice)

I guess what Im really wondering is , how much interest is there from the members of our sanctioning bodies- or even just at a district level-

On having an easier way to vote on rules changes and submittals on-line.

Would you take the time to do it online-

VS

sending in a paper form ???

Would it be easier and prompt you to be more active in the voting process ??

Keep it on tract with your responses, just wondering what the masses would prefer. ;)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Im all for it. Everything is done by internet anymore. I can't go to the races like I used to be able to.

The IMPBA website already has online voting for rule changes implemented. I like and use it.

Bill

Thanks for the input fellas, lets hear some more.

I personally cant see a SINGLE reason both sanctions and every District doesn't do this ??? :huh:

On that note , how often do you visit your districts Website ????

Be it Namba or Impba ....

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back