• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

one stop 46 NR OB Kit and complete Lower unit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
I am asking $350.00 $300.00 plus shiping (USA only) for every thing in the picture. It is all new and unused. I also have 3 more cranks with flywheels. I would like $135.00 each shipped for them. I was going to keep these for personal use after I sold all of my 46 stuff to Bob K. But have decided not to run 7.5 tunnel. all cranks are ramped already.

Thank you,

Mark

100_0788.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark

I ran my .46 Novarossi through the timing traps at the IMPBA Internats. The motor was rich,The prop was small and I didn't get on the pipe till after the boat entered the traps. They only let me have one pass,but it was 3.5 seconds. That is only a half second off the record. I am going to the next record trial I can find and go after the D tunnel record of Tommy Lee's.I am going to put the names on the record as Bob Kensill/Tommy Lee/Mark Leyde. Thanks for the great conversion.

Bob

That is a awsome run at the record. You will get it next time Bob. Good Luck.

Shane I only have one. I do not want to split up the package either. The bearing locates the engine to lower on this one.

What is left one crank and flywheel if so can I get it?

Shane yes, I have 1 crank with flywheel and I still have the complete 46 pachage with crank, PTO, lower unit, flex shafts etc. It is all in the picture in the first post. I do not want to break up the package though. What would you like Sir?

Price reduced to $300.00 plus shipping on the complete 46 OB conversion kit and everything else in the picture. All items are new and unused.

No I am not Kris. Bob K. may have some still. He bought everything I had left except for my personal items that I am now selling.

Back