2011 Novarossi OB conversion Kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got it Paul. I'll send you a PM.

3 Left at this price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will grab an awsome kit too Mark for an OS

PRETTY PLEASE tell me you are doing a Left handed thread for the flywheel nut???

Cheers

Kris

I will grab an awsome kit too Mark for an OS

PRETTY PLEASE tell me you are doing a Left handed thread for the flywheel nut???

Cheers

Kris

Kris I could have made them with left hand threads. But I have 81 crank blanks already machined up. I have not heard of any problems with them. Is there one? Plus every engine out there has right hand threads except the OS XM Outboard I think.

I think you will like my new style of PTO.

PM Heading your way Pal.

Only 2 left at this price.

MIGHT be my collet causing dramas as mentioned. If no-one else has this problem then it must be me ;)

No worries, I will still take 1!

do thay fit all novarossi .21????

I have 14mm cranks and 14.5mm cranks that fit the current 16.8mm stroke(Long Stroke) engines. I am also making a couple that will fit the Toro Nero engine.

Only 1 left at this price as of right now.

I will be out of town until Sunday and without web access. I am off to go Bowhunting for deer with my two oldest son's. :D

MIGHT be my collet causing dramas as mentioned. If no-one else has this problem then it must be me ;)

No worries, I will still take 1!

It's just you Kris.

Arent all of our right hand threads, left hand threads in Australia? Kinda like the toilet flush thing...

Oi!

~James

Might be the fact I am actaully making LOTS of POWER ;)

When doing up a nut the saying is "Righty Tighty, Lefty loosey" ;)

James... thats funny, the toilet flush thing..... Bryan, never did disprove the theory..... mostly just to get an oz guy to go flush the dunny...... clockwise surely..... ongoing chuckle, thanks swirls....

Mark... keep that stand up.... i'll sit in it next year.... short trails, man.... good luck. Mike

Sunny your just going to have to come down under and see for yourself!

Having said that when I wad in Hawaii earlier this year I forgot to take note!

Mt fly wheel has spyn twice now too. Might change to an OS flywheel
Guy's when you tighten the flywheel nut down you need to push the crank forward against the front bearing. If you do not do this there can be end play (a gap between the crank shoulder and the front bearing and or collet). If you can move your flywheel/crank up and down after you tighten the flywheel nut it is not on correct. Thus it may come loose. There is nothing wrong with the NR brass collets or the tapper in the flywheels.

All special sale kits have been sold.

Thank you!

Just an update on the conversion kits guy's. I will be sending them to the heat treaters next Monday, if all goes well this weekend. The PTO housings and shafts will be machining in the CNC by the following weekend.

Update on the conversion kits.

The cranks are finished, PTO housings are in the CNC this weekend along with grinding the PTO shafts. I will start shipping them out at the end of next week.

Thank you all for being so patient while I have been working on them. I had wished to get them done a bit quicker. But life and my real job get in the way some time.

Mark

Back