One of a Kind Bargain

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long is a 45 rossi going to run on 5oz of fuel?

thats one hell of a deal for that boat, If i didnt need to get to work, id bid on it, but works calling :p

whew i guess i need to go up on my prices. i could retire a lot sooner with that kind of profet. i did sell this boat complete as a kit with every thing except radio but it left my shop with a 14 oz tank and a 1 oz hopper tank. hey kevin it seams that you got a great deal on your hornet. i'll hafto keep an eye on this one to see what happens. see all later jimmy

I should have mentioned that's a first class hull....awesome glass work!

Last edited by a moderator:
That auction must be sponsored by the Law Firm of "Dewey, Screwem & Howe"

Who's Motto is: Send us all your money, We'll work out the details later :p :lol:

Man, I can buy everything there for $1000 right now. He is smoking some of that wacky weed. You could maybe justify that price if maybe it was ready to go with radio. But then that would be high too.

Mike

Man !!!!!!! Back in my younger days i smoked all of the best WW known to man kind !!!!! And it didn't make me that stupid !!!!!! only stupid enough to smoke it !!!!!!!

:ph34r: :blink: :unsure: :ph34r:

SURE LOOKS LIKE AEROTECH SPONSONS TO ME,,CAUSE IT'S SUMTHIN I WANTED TO DO MYSELF,,,"JUST POURED" HMMM

Not Aerotech. It is a Carl Vanhouten tunnel. I think they go for 250-300. It is the Savage or Hornet. Not sure which.

Mike

It is the Hornet. It has the longer nose. The Savage nose is about an 1" 1/2 shorter. I have a savage and it runs nice.

Jason

I think the "Poured" refers the "cocktail" he poured himself before he listed that thing.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The bonus is you get a slightly used motor!

hi jerry and all i am the one that builds the hornet now. the hulls are hand laied fiberglass there is no poring to it he is mistakening about that part. the savage molds are no longer when carl made the hornet he destroied the savage molds.

have fun see ya later jimmy

Back