• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One 7.5 O/B header still for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwb2620

I am getting rid of all my Outboard stuff. I have one 3.5 O/B pipe, two 7.5 O/B pipes (one muffled-Irwin) and one header. The header fits a CMB 45. I used to run these pipes on my .21 and .45 tunnels a few years ago. They ran quite well.

I also have a 40/60 tunnel, and a Lawless 7.5 lower unit with a mount for a CMB 45 for sale. The skeg has a chunk taken out that happened on it's very first run. Not sure what I hit, because I didn't see anything before it happened. I ran it like that for several more seasons with no problems.

Links to pipes and drive below. Pics for the tunnel to be added later.

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images§ion=viewimage&img=6042

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images§ion=viewimage&img=6043

3.5 O/B pipe $ 50.00 (includes shipping to lower 48) Sold to Mark

1 Header for pipes below $ 20.00 (includes shipping to lower 48)

7.5 O/B pipe (non-muffled) $ 60.00 (includes shipping to lower 48)Sold to Ron

7.5 O/B pipe (muffled) $ 65.00 (includes shipping to lower 48) Sold to Kris

Lawless unit w/CMB 45 mount $ 100.00 (includes shipping to lower 48) Sold to Kris

I accept Money Orders (AMEX or USPS) or Paypal at [email protected].

Please give me a couple of days to get them packaged and mailed out after receiving funds.

No PM's, reply to this thread only. If more than one person is interested, the first one that says they will buy it will get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

I reckon I will take the 7.5 Lower unit, and also the muffled Irwin 7.5 pipe.

LMK a total shipped to Australia, I will pay with paypal.

Cheers

Kris

Hey,

I reckon I will take the 7.5 Lower unit, and also the muffled Irwin 7.5 pipe.

LMK a total shipped to Australia, I will pay with paypal.

Cheers

Kris
Kris,

They're yours. I need your postal code ( shipping address) so I can get a qoute for you.

Thanks,

David

I'm getting an error with e address ???? Is period supposed to be at end??? Trying to send as gift.

Back