• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old R/C boats for museum display

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brettos

I run a nitro boat museum here in Sydney Australia and currently have returned 32 boats to thier former glory which are now on display.

Once a year the boats are taken out and run in a fun race, then they are oiled up and put back under glass.

I am looking for more older boats to rebirth and display.

Anything considered.

last meet we had more than 100 heads watching the race. Nothing is charged for entry into the museum or to watch the race but donations are accepted.

All money recieved from the museum is put back into buying more boats to display.

Send pictures and details to [email protected]

Regards Brettos.

Don't own any vintage R/C Boats but I sure would like to see any pics you might have of your collection, especially your rarest most treasured ones.

Scott

Hi Brettos

Where abouts are you in Sydney and do you have your boats on display or is this a private thing?

If so i run a business catering for power boats & parts so i may be of help.

Call me on 02 9771 1204 business hours.

Regards

Brian

Don't own any vintage R/C Boats but I sure would like to see any pics you might have of your collection, especially your rarest most treasured ones.

Scott

Hey Scott, I would love to post some pics but the limitations put on the size of the pics here (51.37K)would'nt do them justice.

If you want to see some, e/mail me @ [email protected] and I will send you some pics.

Regards Brettos.

Scott

Hey Scott, I would love to post some pics but the limitations put on the size of the pics here (51.37K)would'nt do them justice.

If you want to see some, e/mail me @ [email protected] and I will send you some pics.

Regards Brettos.
E-mail is on the way and I'll get them posted for you.

Scott

Hi Brettos

Where abouts are you in Sydney and do you have your boats on display or is this a private thing?

If so i run a business catering for power boats & parts so i may be of help.

Call me on 02 9771 1204 business hours.

Regards

Brian

Giday Brian, I am in Seaforth, northern beaches and this is a private venture.

I hate to see the older boats lost or worse destroid. These older boats represent the backbone of all R/C boats and should not be lost or forgotten. They should be restored to original condition or at least as close as possible, depending on availability of parts.

Where are you Brian? Where is you shop? Do you have any old parts pre-1970's?

Regards Brettos.

Brian's shop is X-Cell Products

4/ 9 Ladbroke St Milperra NSW 2214

The MBCofNSW is holding a demonstration for the public as a part of the Australia Day celebrations at the Sydney International Regatta Centre in Penrith. If you wanted to display your boats to the public - this could be a good opportunity. Thousands of people throughout the day come and have a look.

Cheers,

Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian's shop is X-Cell Products

4/ 9 Ladbroke St Milperra NSW 2214

The MBCofNSW is holding a demonstration for the public as a part of the Australia Day celebrations at the Sydney International Regatta Centre in Penrith. If you wanted to display your boats to the public - this could be a good opportunity. Thousands of people throughout the day come and have a look.

Cheers,

Tim.

Thanks Tim, I think I might have been in that shop.

It was a long time ago though.

Merry "Christ"mas and a happy new year to you and your familly.

Regards Brettos.

I run a nitro boat museum here in Sydney Australia and currently have returned 32 boats to thier former glory which are now on display.

Once a year the boats are taken out and run in a fun race, then they are oiled up and put back under glass.

Anything considered.

last meet we had more than 100 heads watching the race. Nothing is charged for entry into the museum or to watch the race but donations are accepted.

All money recieved from the museum is put back into buying more boats to display.

Regards Brettos.
i would like 2 c some pic's thank's

laters dion

[email protected]

Anything considered.

Regards Brettos.
Still living in hope, that someone will part with their old boat so it can be enjoyed by future generations.

Back