Old Dominion Model Boat Associaton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those 8 Boat heats would get the ole blood pumping wouldn't it! Especially the offshore heats with 5 and 6 boats going for that distant Bouy over in Virginia Beach. :lol:

Scott

Scooter12195 said:
Those 8 Boat heats would get the ole blood pumping wouldn't it! Especially the offshore heats with 5 and 6 boats going for that distant Bouy over in Virginia Beach.  :lol:
It's even a challenge for the pit man trying to keep up with the dead boats and figure out how to tell the driver what path they need to take to get through bouys 4 and 5 when there are 2 dead boats plus a cowl floating between them.

piper_chuck said:
Scooter12195 said:
Those 8 Boat heats would get the ole blood pumping wouldn't it! Especially the offshore heats with 5 and 6 boats going for that distant Bouy over in Virginia Beach.  :lol:
It's even a challenge for the pit man trying to keep up with the dead boats and figure out how to tell the driver what path they need to take to get through bouys 4 and 5 when there are 2 dead boats plus a cowl floating between them.

112070[/snapback]

And may I say that you did one He!! of a job talking me through that mess Chuck!! :D

Preston_Hall said:
Dozens of pics added. Courtesy of Bob Morton.
Thanks Morty!

112087[/snapback]

Bob always takes a ton of pics, thanks Bob! :)

And thanks to Preston for taking the time to post them with the little footnotes added. B)

Bob gave me this pic of where my twin was supposed to be. All I had to do was get from bouy #6 to the finish line, leading the last lap in round #3. Bob had the twin all lined up & snapped the pic just as the boat mysteriously vanished while going in a straight line. Look at the pic, where did the boat go?? Totally under water & no it didn't even brush the bouy. :eek:

The most common phrase heard Sunday- "How's your weekend? .... better than Don's!" :lol:

Oh well guess I was overdue for a rough one. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott,

Nice pics along with the one's Bob took. Does anybody have any action shots of the cracker's running??? Im not sure who was more nervous...me or my pit man Don!!! :p :p

Mike

WOW! Almost 2500 hits.

Great pictures too! I know there are some videos out there too. With this type of coverage this race could really be something unique one day.

We just built it...................you guys came and made it happen.

Preston_Hall said:
WOW! Almost 2500 hits.
Great pictures too! I know there are some videos out there too. With this type of coverage this race could really be something unique one day.

We just built it...................you guys came and made it happen.

112221[/snapback]

I know Greg took lots of vids. I took some, but I can't do anything with them til I get home and back on high speed access. This dial up is the pits.

38 years of racing and 103 posts still makes me a beginner on International Waters. Tough crowd. How many posts does it take to teach you how to drive a model boat?

The ratings are like reversed psychology. But if you want some big numbers then just give Don your login and password. :lol:

Preston_Hall said:
The ratings are like reversed psychology. But if you want some big numbers then just give Don your login and password.  :lol:
112369[/snapback]

Come on guys you know I got 80% of my numbers while I was on my 9 1/2 month "vacation". :p

Latest posts

Back