Old Dominion Model Boat Associaton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray Sametz said:
John, That GULP is washed down with PEPSI. Very fast gas boat you got there. Ray
112413[/snapback]

I have to thank Butch the boatman for all that engine power. He builds a great engine. Mine has two seasons on it and He wants me to send it back for a refresh. I can't see doing that the way it is running. I will change out the carb black gasket thingys though before the next race.

John Finch said:
Oh, while I'm spreading praise.  The prop works 6717/3 and the PI hydro are part of the total package.  I have never has a boat drive so well.  EVER!
112419[/snapback]

DONT LET HIM BS YOU ITS THE PIT MAN!!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO PRESTON & ODMBA, 4 A GREAT RACE

STEVE

I have to thank Butch the boatman for all that engine power. He builds a great engine. Mine has two seasons on it and He wants me to send it back for a refresh. I can't see doing that the way it is running. I will change out the carb black gasket thingys though before the next race.

112417[/snapback]

I love it when John talks technical! :lol:

Mike T. said:
John's boat gets most of its speed from the muffler.  Not the pipe, the muffler.  B)
112653[/snapback]

Sorry I left out the muffler. It is really the secret to the whole package. It is the aerodynamics of the muffler that keeps the boat on the water and keeps the cg where it is supposed to be at the same time. Like jet propulsion the muffler exaust pointing to the right helps the boat make the corners smoother too. NOT!

Great muffler though.

steve speas said:
John Finch said:
Oh, while I'm spreading praise.  The prop works 6717/3 and the PI hydro are part of the total package.  I have never has a boat drive so well.  EVER!
112419[/snapback]

DONT LET HIM BS YOU ITS THE PIT MAN!!!!!!

BIG THANKS TO PRESTON & ODMBA, 4 A GREAT RACE

STEVE

112573[/snapback]

The pit man is the real driver, I just piont it where he says. He has height advantage too. He is so tall he can see right over everones head. No blocked view there.

John Finch said:
The pit man is the real driver, I just point it where he says......
112748[/snapback]

Gee I wouldn't know how that is, my pit man mentally checked out on me Friday........ :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
John Finch said:
Don Ferrette said:
John Finch said:
The pit man is the real driver, I just point it where he says......
112748[/snapback]

Gee I wouldn't know how that is, my pit man mentally checked out on me Friday........ :huh:

112752[/snapback]

He checked out a long time ago.

112758[/snapback]

A "WORLD RACER" CANNOT BLAME STUFF ON A "Beginner Boater"

steve speas said:
A "WORLD RACER" CANNOT BLAME STUFF ON A  "Beginner Boater"
113279[/snapback]

Ya know I was gonna let this go but feel compelled to clarify, blame was established way back on page 4-

"....I haven't been racing the twin (or anything near that fast) since Atlanta, I was rusty & it showed. Never found my groove & my timing was way off...."

Did you read that part or just happened to jump in here? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
A "WORLD RACER" CANNOT BLAME STUFF ON A "Beginner Boater"
And what would a NEWBY know? :lol: :lol:
Maybe this would be a good time to institute turn signals on boats. :lol:

Back