Oh Boy Oberto scale turbine in Toledo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveyK

I was at the Toledo hobby show for the first time and wow was it busy! I took some pictures of the turbine scale that was there and thought i would share.

Then there was this! The last picture is a fully functional V8 model dragster. Way Cool! Sounds just like the real deal too!

Dave

IMG_1531.JPG

IMG_1532.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

IMG_1524.JPG

I was at the Toledo hobby show for the first time and wow was it busy! I took some pictures of the turbine scale that was there and thought i would share.

Then there was this! The last picture is a fully functional V8 model dragster. Way Cool! Sounds just like the real deal too!

Dave
The turbine Oberto was built by pete who did the T-4 and miss geico turbine mistic cat and three other boats pete put turbins in.theres a video on pete driving the oberto last year...The dragster motor if you want that motor would cost you 7500...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, the amount of detail in that dragster just makes me want to cry.

And please dont tell me that is a fully functional nitro V-8 engine, because if so, that would be sick!!!

we had our boats at toleto too. the guy standing next to mein the pic is tom who's owns the turbine oberto now..

Back