Ogeechee mat 27 & 28 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slsova

WELL THE 27 & 28 ARE COMING UP SOON AND ENTRIES ARE STARTING TO COME IN NOW. THE ENTRY FORM IS ON THE D13 WEB SITE, RCMODELBOATERS.COM . NOW THE PROMO

SHORT TRACKS ARE FOR THE STRONG OF HEART, IF YOU STAY OFF THE SHORE, AND MISS THE DEAD WOOD, YOU STILL HAVE TO MISS THE 10' GATOR!

YOU KNOW THE JAX TUNNELS WILL BE HERE, WILL YOU?

ONLY THE GUYS WITH THE BIG ENOUGH COJONES !!!!

STEAMER

This is the second race in the HP series, third for the tunnel guys. Points won or lost at this race could be the deciding factor in class championships. There will be a summer break in the HP series after this race. A good result here could give you the advantage in your class going into the final races. Here is the Flyer .

-Bobby

WELL THE 27 & 28 ARE COMING UP SOON AND ENTRIES ARE STARTING TO COME IN NOW. THE ENTRY FORM IS ON THE D13 WEB SITE, RCMODELBOATERS.COM . NOW THE PROMO

SHORT TRACKS ARE FOR THE STRONG OF HEART, IF YOU STAY OFF THE SHORE, AND MISS THE DEAD WOOD, YOU STILL HAVE TO MISS THE 10' GATOR!

YOU KNOW THE JAX TUNNELS WILL BE HERE, WILL YOU?

ONLY THE GUYS WITH THE BIG ENOUGH COJONES !!!!

STEAMER

Thats right Stan lock up the women and children and tell Hooters to start cooking wings :rolleyes: the Jax fun bunch is coming to town and you never know who we might be bringing with us. :ph34r: Let me tell any one who has never been to the Ogeechee pond It ain't for the faint at heart this is short track racing at its best.

Tony,

Cook up some gator tail and we will all be better off! VERY fresh, just caught, just cooked gator tail.

Tony,

Cook up some gator tail and we will all be better off! VERY fresh, just caught, just cooked gator tail.

I have never tried Georgia gator tail before but it seems like some one told me one time that it taste like dog meat Bulldog meat to be excact. I think we will stick to Florida real gator,gator tail.

P.S Hey John I am trying to get Mitch to put JR a 40 rigger together. Just so we will not have to enter our tunnels in the hydro class and put it on you like gabe did a year ago :p :p :p :p

Ouch that smarts. Dig out that old Reptile 40 rigger. It will be right at home there!

If I do not get mine fixed, whatever was killing it at Atlanta, the gator will beat me. Still don't know why it didn't run except for spring Atlanta water. Will test it Sunday and see after changing a bunch of stuff on it.

If we can get 5 or more scales, we'll have a 3' trophy for 1st place. If I can get it in time, I'll have something special for concourse. Steamer

Hey guys,

The Mod-VP class will run even though I cannot be there. Employer says I have to work that Saturday. John and I will work it out. John Knight, Tonya Atwell and Kevin Lee are the D13 drivers who are qualified for a boat in this race. If Mike Talley showed up he would have a chance at winning a hull since he won the class at the CMB race. And don't forget about the Atlanta fall race. You guys let other racers get your Mod-VP ride and it will make things REAL interesting for the points chase.

Reminder....if you own the boat you can run the class without having to be drawn. Or, if you come up with your own hull for Mod-VP...hint, hint Vanhouten, Hopper, Grimracer (Mr. Smack Talk winner), Premo, and God help us if the clan from Jacksonville designs something!! If you need the criteria for the hull rules, just pm me.

Mod-VP = great short track racers.

Hey guys,

The Mod-VP class will run even though I cannot be there. Employer says I have to work that Saturday. John and I will work it out. John Knight, Tonya Atwell and Kevin Lee are the D13 drivers who are qualified for a boat in this race. If Mike Talley showed up he would have a chance at winning a hull since he won the class at the CMB race. And don't forget about the Atlanta fall race. You guys let other racers get your Mod-VP ride and it will make things REAL interesting for the points chase.

Reminder....if you own the boat you can run the class without having to be drawn. Or, if you come up with your own hull for Mod-VP...hint, hint Vanhouten, Hopper, Grimracer (Mr. Smack Talk winner), Premo, and God help us if the clan from Jacksonville designs something!! If you need the criteria for the hull rules, just pm me.

I can't whate to drive my little boat on the short corse. And if all I gota do is out run John and Kevin well then heck this ones in the bag. Just to let you others know that have not driven[ Moonshine Marks] boats before. These things are a blast. Quick "Responsive" and just plain fun to drive. Now that we know mark is not going to be there. Maybe we can get some more sppeeedddd out of them ;) When we get done with them they will be ready to go to the time trials :lol: :lol: :blink:

Hey guys,

I can't whate to drive my little boat on the short corse. And if all I gota do is out run John and Kevin well then heck this ones in the bag. Just to let you others know that have not driven[ Moonshine Marks] boats before. These things are a blast. Quick "Responsive" and just plain fun to drive. Now that we know mark is not going to be there. Maybe we can get some more sppeeedddd out of them ;) When we get done with them they will be ready to go to the time trials :lol: :lol: :blink:

Well I hate to pop your bubble Gator but Mark is turning over the reins to me to run the class in his absence on Saturday. Mark believes he will be there on Sunday. We will be drawing for the boats before the race and you may not get the Ms. Barbie pink boat this time. And I can guarantee you that mine will not the be slowest one this time either! Since I will not be getting the boats until Friday night, there will be no open water running either, just like last time. A real challenge ahead of us.

If Mike Hemric and Mike Talley do not come and from what I have been told by them they have conflicts, we will be drawing for 2 new drivers. If you, Kevin and I attend we have automatic entries. It should be fun again.

("Moonshine Mark") :lol: :lol:

("Maybe we can get some more speed out of them") So, ya wanna do some R&D for me? Go ahead, but ya better be thinking about FINISHING before anything else!! Oh I can make them go faster but you and your brother both would need flight clearance from the FAA cause y'all don't know how to let off the trigger! :lol:

Yes they are fun and that is the idea. ;)

Guys,

As usual the Ogeechee RC Modelers are being very accommodating and are taking entries up until Wed, May 24. Those running for Highpoints can build on their Spring Nats result with this race. If you missed the opening round you can start your title chase here.

If you haven't been to Bloomingdale they have an elevated drivers stand, plenty of tree cover and the ORCM club are always good hosts. Plus you'll get to see, and maybe race, the Mod-VP's unsupervised :rolleyes:

-Bobby

Supervision did not seem to matter at the last Mod-VP race! :lol: Just kidding. Anytime you take 5 boats to a race and none of them get hurt that is REAL good. And I know you guys will give the two new drivers all the good tips. :eek: :lol:

It appears that all the nitro clases will run for points. If there is any more interest please e-mail me ASAP

Thanks Steamer

Scott, I'll get the results up ASAP. I do know that it was trapper two, Gators zero. we pulled a 7'9"

and a 6' out of the pond Friday brfore John had a chance to hurt them... Stan

Back