Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they just showed Seagulls walking around the infield grass at the pit area. As a lifelong Fl resident - I will tell you that,

If the Seagulls aint flying , its gonna be snotty for a bit more
default_wink.png

So they just showed Seagulls walking around the infield grass at the pit area. As a lifelong Fl resident - I will tell you that,

If the Seagulls aint flying , its gonna be snotty for a bit more
default_wink.png
In Minnesota that just means somebody threw McDonald's fries on the ground:) Is this going to happen!!!!!

Was happy for the rain delay, gave me time to pick the wife up from the airport... But good grief what is this the commercial 500????

Danicant out, not her doing though. Rain a half-hour out and looking nasty. New strategies boys!

Thank goodness for the rain delay. Raced boats all weekend and came home for the 500.

Doesn't get much better.

And now a 12 car pileup! Weeeeeeeee....

Danacaint taken out by a Petty car...how's that for adding to the fued..lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
What a good Sunday night of TV NASCAR.NHRA! Should be that way all the time. GO junior his car was super fast.

Nails.

There was no way Junior was going to lose this one. He did the same thing Denny Hamlin did in the 2 races he won last week in Daytona............ he wanted to be LEADING coming to the white flag............and then "drive looking in the mirror " on the final lap. BIG win for Junior. Hope he keeps it up this year.

Austin Dillon didn't make many friends yesterday, did he?
default_ohmy.png

Dick Tyndall

There was no way Junior was going to lose this one. He did the same thing Denny Hamlin did in the 2 races he won last week in Daytona............ he wanted to be LEADING coming to the white flag............and then "drive looking in the mirror " on the final lap. BIG win for Junior. Hope he keeps it up this year.

Austin Dillon didn't make many friends yesterday, did he?
default_ohmy.png

Dick Tyndall
Looks like he was playing bumper cars!!!

Ya'll didn't miss nothing! better off watching "here comes honey booboo", prolly more entertainment there. very few cars on the track at the same time, no "racing" unlike f-1, some cars just made 1 or 2 laps early & no more the entire session. hell, practice is more exciting or maybe watching a rtr boat race..........

Confusing and stupid were the two words that came to mind. I expected more cars on the track at any given time. Danicant was out there by herself most of the time and can't blame the others for not being out there when she was. It seemed that most drivers weren't concerned about where they start at on Sunday but just making sure they qualified then worry about the the race later on. Being able ot make more than one run on the track? You could come in and make some adjustments then go out again as long as you didn't go behind the wall. If you did you were considered qualified and couldn't come back out.
I'll be watching for a Big One sometime during qualifying taking several racers out of the race. It's gonna happen but like Talladega but you don't know when. The team owners and racers need to speak up on their thoughts before it's too late.

Back