Off topic, but fun...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topfuel443

Vendor
I was good for 26.2 seconds after about 15 trys...

Its fun, just try it.

Here is the explanation I got in an email from an Airforce buddy, not sure if its true about the pilot thing but?

This will drive you nuts!!

The object of the game is to move the red block around without

getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.

The US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. Give it a try but be careful..it is addictive!!

click below

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

James

I was good for 26.2 seconds after about 15 trys...
Its fun, just try it.

Here is the explanation I got in an email from an Airforce buddy, not sure if its true about the pilot thing but?

This will drive you nuts!!

The object of the game is to move the red block around without

getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.

The US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. Give it a try but be careful..it is addictive!!

click below

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

James
LOL 12.75 seconds, but I will be back later for more.

23.4 after about 30 tries. hey james, does this thing get faster the further you go????????????

It certainly got faster when i was reaching the 26 second mark, after that I couldnt tell ya. I had to MAKE myself stop trying...lol

~James

It certainly got faster when i was reaching the 26 second mark, after that I couldnt tell ya. I had to MAKE myself stop trying...lol
~James
I gets VERY fast. Try just letting it sit & not resetting after you "die" & watch the moving blue boxes for about 60 seconds & you'll see ...... :blink:

The key to this game is to try to focus on the large

box not the one your controlling.

It will give you more time to react.

I had my wife try it and it worked for her as well after she told me I must be

cheating for lasting so long .

Have fun.

Tim K

Alright Tim, what did you get?

I say we post up screen shots of after its over showing the time..... this could be kinda like a pre boat racing season scrimmage.

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
44 sec after about 30 tries but I think it's because my old puter is so slow! :lol:

Biggest thing was keeping my mouse from skipping and I think that thing CHEATS!

"OK" 43.99 sec,

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
15.2 seconds on the first try and then 26.4 on the second one. the trick is not to get caught looking at the moving blocks but look for the open space they creat by moving around

Alright Tim, what did you get?
I say we post up screen shots of after its over showing the time..... this could be kinda like a pre boat racing season scrimmage.

~James

63 highest and a number of times in the forties you must focus on the big picture my young Jedi :lol: :lol: .

Tim K

Back