O'Donnell Glow Plugs aka Tower Plugs?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Lloyd

I jumped on the Tower Hobbies glow plug deal last week. I purchased 4 cards(48) of the O'Donnell Blue Plugs and received them today, however they are in Tower packaging and simply say for R/C 2-Stroke engines and the seal isn't Blue, a little fishy. My boats out of action for a few more weeks, if anybody uses these plugs please give results.

Thanks,

Kevin

I jumped on the Tower Hobbies glow plug deal last week. I purchased 4 cards(48) of the O'Donnell Blue Plugs and received them today, however they are in Tower packaging and simply say for R/C 2-Stroke engines and the seal isn't Blue, a little fishy. My boats out of action for a few more weeks, if anybody uses these plugs please give results.

Thanks,

Kevin

Please disregard post, Tower's mistake, they will be sending the O'Donnells ASAP.

Thanks,

Kevin

Please disregard post, Tower's mistake, they will be sending the O'Donnells ASAP.

I tell you what "customer service" at Tower....how it used to be.....competent, clear and right. Support the local hobby guy when I can, but Tower is hard to beat all things considered.

Mine arrived correctly today, I normally buy everything I possible can from John , but that price was hard to beat.
sad.gif

This is off topic some from the Blue plugs, but I do have some OD Blues coming my way from Towers. I also ordered the 99T plugs which are a medium/cold Turbo plug. The questions is will they work well on Picco .90 Blue Head motors?

If so I may order more 99T plugs!

Thanks

Brad

This is off topic some from the Blue plugs, but I do have some OD Blues coming my way from Towers. I also ordered the 99T plugs which are a medium/cold Turbo plug. The questions is will they work well on Picco .90 Blue Head motors?

If so I may order more 99T plugs!

Thanks

Brad
Brad; The 99t will work good in your Picco. J.ODonnell

Back