• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I've got the O'Donnel Blues... & OD-089's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

Check out the attached photo's from of my current inventory of quality O'Donnell plugs that I have purchased in the past. (144) New O'Donnell - Blues, & (18) New O'Donnell 089's, are for sale as follows:

I only have (144) Blues on hand, and am only offering in quantities, and pricing below. No individual sales.

(24) Blues (ODO-003), $80, Free Shipping in CONUS, Paypal Preferred.

(48) Blues (ODO-003), $155, Free Shipping in CONUS, Paypal Preferred.

All (144) Blues (ODO-003), $450, Free Shipping in CONUS, Paypal Preferred.

Individual Cards (12) Blues $40 plus $10 Shipping.

Only, (18) O'Donnell 089's - $80, Free Shipping in CONUS, Paypal Preferred. No individual plug sales.

First to Post 'I'll take it' gets the plugs, in the above quantities.

Thanks for looking.

DJ

WP_20141007_005.jpg

WP_20141007_006.jpg

WP_20141007_008.jpg

Hi David I would take 18 Qty #89 I offer $85.00 shipped to Calgary, AB let me know cheers Allan

I could do the 48 Blues DJ. It would just be a matter of meeting somewhere to pick them up

Thanks

HJ

PM Sent to Robert.

Thanks for the quick payment. Plugs will go out today!

Last edited by a moderator:
PM Sent to Scott.

Thanks for the Paypal Payment. Plugs went out today (Thursday).

DJ

Allan, I am sorry, but I am going to have to decline your offer for the 89's, as you are not CONUS, and are not offering Paypal. Maybe you can coordinate with Duck899, and/or Mark Lee... I will be mailing plugs to Mark (Marysville), and he may be attending the NW Champs this weekend. As may Rob. Keep me posted on your thoughts. Thanks for the interest.

David

Wikipedia is awesome

And I think this is what he means!!

CONUS and OCONUSCONUS, a technical term used by the U.S. Department of Defense, General Services Administration, NOAA/National Weather Service, and others has been defined both as the continental United States, and as the 48 contiguous states.[13][14] The District of Columbia is not always specifically mentioned as being part of CONUS.[14]

OCONUS is derived from CONUS with O for outside added, thus referring to Outside of Continental United States (OCONUS

I will take the 89's for 80. Shipped to California.

Bob

I have Paypal...pm me your address

Allan, I am sorry, but I am going to have to decline your offer for the 89's, as you are not CONUS, and are not offering Paypal. Maybe you can coordinate with Duck899, and/or Mark Lee... I will be mailing plugs to Mark (Marysville), and he may be attending the NW Champs this weekend. As may Rob. Keep me posted on your thoughts. Thanks for the interest.

David
Oh Well !
default_mellow.png
I will pass

PM Sent to Rene.

Plugs went out yesterday, Wednesday... thanks for the quick payment.

DJ

Got your payment Bob. Thanks for the extra!! The 89's will go out today. - DJ

Back