ODMBA Invitational race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can make him run in the Hydro Class. :lol: :lol: :blink:

Yo Bill,

If you come down. I will give you a place to stay, feed ya, unlimited beer, and let you drive the htb/lyn x and my .21 Humming Bird.

Kentley

You can make him run in the Hydro Class. :lol: :lol: :blink:

Yo Bill,

If you come down. I will give you a place to stay, feed ya, unlimited beer, and let you drive the htb/lyn x and my .21 Humming Bird.

Kentley

Kentley,

Have you been Drinking again? :p I would love to get my hands on your H2, but that class would never be the same if I did. I will see if I can get a weekend Pass... :lol: :lol:

Bill

if kentley runs in hydro class with me..im waving a white flag now
AddEmoticons04264.gif

i dont think i could take a beating like hes handing out
AddEmoticons04253.gif

if kentley runs in hydro class with me..im waving a white flag now
AddEmoticons04264.gif

i dont think i could take a beating like hes handing out
AddEmoticons04253.gif

Man,

Giving up before the first boat hits the water. Good thing the races are run on the lake. I have taken a licking from him time to time but the tables have been turned with him as well. Let's just have fun and enjoy the racing and each other. Just hope the weather turns cooler for the race weekend.

Guys,

No Problem :lol: , I will be driving Kentley Rigger :p .. I have never raced a rigger, is it anything like a 20 Tunnel????? ;)

Bill

Guys,
No Problem :lol: , I will be driving Kentley Rigger :p .. I have never raced a rigger, is it anything like a 20 Tunnel????? ;)

Bill
Pretty much........ with the exception of the bulging eyes, shaking, profuse sweating and massive anal pucker. :huh: :eek: :)

You guys are killing me!

All my stuff is worn out and out of date.

Look forward seeing all you guys.

Kentley

Guys,

Bill
Pretty much........ with the exception of the bulging eyes, shaking, profuse sweating and massive anal pucker. :huh: :eek: :)

Scooter,

I remember just a short while ago you had the same experience when you went from monos to riggers. LOL. It is MUCH different!

Guys,

Bill

Scooter,

I remember just a short while ago you had the same experience when you went from monos to riggers. LOL. It is MUCH different!
Ummmmmmmmmm, I still do all of the above John! :lol:

It's coming up quick- August 24-26 so get those entries in!! Anyone who still needs a race flyer can e-mail me at [email protected]. B)
Don, What's the boat count like? are the classes filling up?
Steve, Is the young Whipper Snapper coming, want video of him kicking your butt. :lol: :lol: :lol: Looking forward to seeing you guys. Ray B) B)
Ray, I know I will at least not be beat by Scott this up coming race as his high school varsity football practices have started. He can't miss a single practice per his head coach. So I won't be looking at the back of his boat at this race, he really wanted to come down and kick my butt again!!! Look forward to seeing you at the race, and try to pit near our bunch of old boat racers. You just have to move the wheel chairs and walkers out of the way.

Back