Octura Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob,
Do you have any X640 remaining in stock? If so, how many and much? Would like 2 if possible.

John
Hi John

yes I do. The total for the two is $ 23.76 + shipping. First Class is $ 1.95 and Priority is $ 4.95

Just add which shipping you want and Paypal to [email protected] These would ship tomorrow with confirmation.

Bob
Props are on the way and an email sent with confirmation number.

Bob
All numbers in stock except for the X640
bob i will take a 1445 , 1450 , 1455 and a x450 ..can you let me know a total so i can paypal you , i need these soon , thanks

tk
Hi Terry

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been sick as a dog. I have the first three but I am out of the X-450 I am placing my order on Friday and will have them back in stock next week. Sorry, but I no longer accept Paypal, Got burned big time by two brothers from Brazil. I do accept personal checks, money orders, Visa, MC and Discover by phone. Let me know what you want to do.

regards

Bob

1455 @ $ 13.52

1445 @ $ 12.07

1450 @ $ 12.76

X-450 @ $ 12.75

Priority Mail is $ 4.95 or you can go First Class for slightly less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,
Do you have any X640 remaining in stock? If so, how many and much? Would like 2 if possible.

John
Hi John

yes I do. The total for the two is $ 23.76 + shipping. First Class is $ 1.95 and Priority is $ 4.95

Just add which shipping you want and Paypal to [email protected] These would ship tomorrow with confirmation.

Bob

Bob
bob i will take a 1445 , 1450 , 1455 and a x450 ..can you let me know a total so i can paypal you , i need these soon , thanks

tk
Hi Terry

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been sick as a dog. I have the first three but I am out of the X-450 I am placing my order on Friday and will have them back in stock next week. Sorry, but I no longer accept Paypal, Got burned big time by two brothers from Brazil. I do accept personal checks, money orders, Visa, MC and Discover by phone. Let me know what you want to do.

regards

Bob

1455 @ $ 13.52

1445 @ $ 12.07

1450 @ $ 12.76

X-450 @ $ 12.75

bob get me a total and i want to adda x646 to it as well.. thanks and you have my number .. so call me and ill pay you, thanks

tk

Bob,

John
Hi John

Bob

Bob

tk
Hi Terry

regards

Bob

1455 @ $ 13.52

1445 @ $ 12.07

1450 @ $ 12.76

X-450 @ $ 12.75

bob get me a total and i want to adda x646 to it as well.. thanks and you have my number .. so call me and ill pay you, thanks

tk

Bob,

John
Hi John

Bob

Bob

tk
Hi Terry

regards

Bob

1455 @ $ 13.52

1445 @ $ 12.07

1450 @ $ 12.76

X-450 @ $ 12.75

tk
Lost the phone number . PM me, all are in stock but the X-450, that will be in this coming week.

Bob

hi theredo you ship to canada.
Yes I do, mainly by priority mail.

Bob
do you have a m435/3 prop in stock and what would be the cost for shipping ect.

ps , do you balance & sharpen
Hi Byron

Yes I do have it in stock. The prop is $ 13.05 and First Class mail is $ 2.44 Total would be $ 15.49 I have just started getting into Sharpening and balancing and do not feel comfortable yet with selling props that I have worked with. I should have it down pat in about a month. Payment can be made by check, international money order or you can call the shop with credit card information at 207 627-4407.

Bob

hi theredo you ship to canada.
Yes I do, mainly by priority mail.

Bob
do you have a m435/3 prop in stock and what would be the cost for shipping ect.

ps , do you balance & sharpen
Hi Byron

Yes I do have it in stock. The prop is $ 13.05 and First Class mail is $ 2.44 Total would be $ 15.49 I have just started getting into Sharpening and balancing and do not feel comfortable yet with selling props that I have worked with. I should have it down pat in about a month. Payment can be made by check, international money order or you can call the shop with credit card information at 207 627-4407.

Bob
thanks for getting back to me , I'll be in touch

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back