Octura Models - Full Catalog 2006

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetpack

I have a full 2006 Octura Catalog scanned on my PC.

I can spend the time to post it, if it is allowed without any legal problems and need to hear from a moderator.

Visit my "myspace" page at the link below or the one that is in my profile if it doesn't work for the catalog.

If you have trouble reading due to it's size, save the pic and then open it on your pc and zoom in, you should be able to read it fairly decently.

Save Page 2 first, and then open it to read the index. This will save you some time if your not saving all the pages.

The official catalog will come with a few more suppliments that are worth having, such as actual size drawings of their hardware, and new product bulletins, plus their latest prop charts. I recommend you still order a hard copy from them, it is worth having around. If you order from them they package a free catalog with your order.

I ordered a brass strudder package from them and they included a free T-Shirt and a couple stickers too, good people and a good company. :)

Back