Octura 1645!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Boyd

Maybe!! Call Tom 847-674-7351 to show your interest in him making these props. Small hub O.D. like the 1445 would be good as well but who's picky! I just talked to him again & there's a chance. A 1647 might be good too?

Maybe!! Call Tom 847-674-7351 to show your interest in him making these props. Small hub O.D. like the 1445 would be good as well but who's picky! I just talked to him again & there's a chance. A 1647 might be good too?
Ummm, sure. This horse got beat to a bloody pulp without any commitment from Tom a year ago almost to the day- http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showto...&hl=octura+1645

So bad in fact I believe Mark Sholund has been working with Tom @ ABC about an ABC version of a 1645.

More like a donkey! He's a tough one to convince to make something that will actually sell well?!

Jay,

I'm convinced that if Tom were to make a mold for a 1645, people would start to get pissed at him since he wouldn't have time to pour any other molds.............. This must be why he's so reluctant....

I long for the day........................

Don,

I just caught the quote at the bottom of your posts........

:ph34r: "Illigitimi non carborundum" :ph34r:

Most people won't get it. I love it!!!!

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Tom called me today and we discussed a 1645 and a 1642. Don't be surprised if you see them soon!

Well if it helps I'll call Tom tomorrow. I have always liked the Octura 1600 series of props & wouldn't mind trying one myself. :)

Don

If you call Tom this mite get the ball rolling. I would like to try a 1645 on my 21.

Thanks Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back