OBNut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mark,

Happy B.Day my friend!!

I hope all is well with the Scott gang and we hope to see you guys again in the spring.

Have a great day!!

Thanks all.. Day was spent split'n... Wood that is! Dang it's cold out there...

Walt, been meaning to call ya.. Is G.R. going to have a race this year? Wondering when I need to plan vacation....

Thanks all.. Day was spent split'n... Wood that is! Dang it's cold out there...
Walt, been meaning to call ya.. Is G.R. going to have a race this year? Wondering when I need to plan vacation....
Mark,

We don't have enough local members yet for a full club race this year, but getting there. Everyone seems to run different classes except a lot of us also have RTRs that we'll be starting a series for. I'm betting next year we should be able to get together a good group.

But Ron mentioned and I agree that the Fun Run will be moved to GR this year. It should help cut down your Michigan miles this year back and forth to K-Zoo if your coming again this year. Are you, and if so, what dates are you planning on?

LMK and we can try-n schedule the Fun Run on that weekend.

Later!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun? split'n wood at 10 degrees is not my type of fun.. At least it was warmer then the my buddies in Michigan! :p

Walt, you have enough boats to fill several classes... Why not loan out a few? :lol: Looks like it would be June 13th for the Saturday for us to be up there.

Ron, believe I missed your b-day also.. my bad..

Back