O/T General Lee Charger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the line

Get Low Monthly Payments

How low of a monthly payment can you get on 2+ million dollars?

At 7%,amortized over 3 years,the monthly low payment is only $71,001 per month.

Might have to go with the 5 year plan. :lol: :lol:

haha, oh come on, who doesn't have 71 grand that just SITS around every month?? :blink:

But you never smelled the seats.LOL What a old mopar will bring .And its a clone.

Have you seen the final selling price? I think that someone has been sniffing more than the seats! :blink:

Have you seen the final selling price? I think that someone has been sniffing more than the seats! :blink:
Un frikkin' believable. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
let me tell you, i can think of many other ways to spend damned near 10 million dollars! First thing I would do is buy Waltr and his collection out :lol:
Walts boat collection, sold to Rodney! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow,that thing brought big bucks.

I saw it on the news also,It was for real and John Schneider was interviewed.

It wouldn't have brought any where near that at Barrett Jacksons.

I just don't get it.

Way...... too...... much......

wow

i would much rather have a ferrari enzo, f50, and a f40, with a lot of money left over. i just dont get 10 mil for a 69 charger, crate motor, and a tackey paint job.

jim

Last edited by a moderator:
For 10 Million Walt might throw in a couple of pinball machines!

I'd rather buy a few rides from the Barrett-Jackson car auction if I had that kind of coin to toss around for a ride. Usually serious bidders will have something like "Bidder 10" and not show their eBay screen names.

Latest posts

Back