O/T 1/24 scale slot cars

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Wadlow

I have a friend that has given me a bunch of 1/24 scale slot cars, drag cars and circle cars as well. Lots of parts spare motors chassis, controllers ect. I used to run these but I have no idea where there is a track. Is there any one interested or know someone interested before it all goes to eBay? It will all go cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend that has given me a bunch of 1/24 scale slot cars, drag cars and circle cars as well. Lots of parts spare motors chassis, controllers ect. I used to run these but I have no idea where there is a track. Is there any one interested or know someone interested before it all goes to eBay? It will all go cheap.
We have a track got any pics?

Scott contact Joel Martin (Ray Bowden would have Joels phone number) in your area or Pat (Call Donna she will know Pat's last name) they used to have tracks set up in there homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott contact Joel Martin (Ray Bowden would have Joels phone number) in your area or Pat (Call Donna she will know Pat's last name) they used to have tracks set up in there homes.

Mike I will send you some pics tonight, Kenny this is not Budda's stuff and I will call Donna I need to talk to here any how thanks Bill,

Back