• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

O.S. .21 XM Outboard SOLD !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Troy Thomas

Very nice condition. Less than a gallon of fuel ran thru it ( O'donnell 50%) so its just getting broke in. Nice compression and very smooth transition at TDC. Broke in according to factory manual. Meticulously cleaned and oiled after every run. No junk here ! I have 4 of these and need to thin the herd a bit to help fund my flying habit. Will ship with original box shown in pics.

$225 TYD Lower 48 only. Will ship to Canada but it will depend on shipping costs. PM or e-mail for questions or payment details. Thanks [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Troy

Are you selling all four.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Hi Troy

Are you selling all four.

Thanks

Dave Roach
Dave, This one sold at 9:05 pm. I'm not selling all 4. I might have another one for sale but i haven't made up my mind if i want to turn loose of another one . I still have 3 O.S. and 2 CMB outboards and i cant use all of them at once so you never know. Thanks for your interest......

Latest posts

Back