• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NR 46 DD FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hum this be a good sport 40 motor maybe....im interested in this motor...i don't want the carb or headers just the motor r u will to sell motor just by it self?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum this be a good sport 40 motor maybe....im interested in this motor...i don't want the carb or headers just the motor r u will to sell motor just by it self?
I'm OK with splitting things up, $325 US, shared shipping to where?
Hi James, the motor is all yours, shipping is a bit more for a motor, add another $15 to the cost for a total of $340 US, PP details noted above and I will get it in the mail right away. Thanks James.

Price updated, carb and headers sold, James did express interest in the motor but no commitment to close the deal - anyone interested, make me an offer, motor needs a new home, I have way too many 45's in the drawer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back