Now, I need a new Hull!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Rampulla

In search of a new or used tunnel hull... HTB, Leecraft, anything either new or used would do just fine. tried Marc at HTB and he is six weeKs out, good for him!!! Maybe someone knows someone who is looking to sell their tunnell...

Thanks in advance

Andrew,

What size are you looking for? 3.5, 7.5, 11??? I have a used Aerotech 7.5/11 cc sitting at home collecting dust. It's in the 'sanding' stage for a new paint job.

I have a 7.5 Leecraft.. Bottom is perfect.. Includes all servos and linkages.. Needs engine and gas tanks.. May have a Geraghty 7.5 if interested.

Charley

I have pictures of the boat if anyone else is interested.

Charley

$265 for the boat..

$400 for the boat and K&B 7.5 modified by geraghty.

Plus shipping.

Charley

I've still got that 7.5 DPI boat. I dusted it off yesterday to check it out. The engine has new bearings in it and a Magic Muffler, a Grimracer 13 oz. fuel tank and the servos, a standard JR for throttle and a Hi-Tec 615 MG for steering. I'm going to replace the throttle linkage tomorrow and do some touch-up paint on it. I've got some pix if interested. Also, a bunch of extra parts, flex cables, drive dogs and props go with it plus whatever else I can find for that boat. Taking reasonable offers only, please no insults. E-mail me.

If I don't sell it, I wil probably race it. I will consider a good 7.5 inboard motor in trade.

Back