Novarossi of America...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn did you get my last replie on a the .12's??? Thanks, Kevin...
Kevin, I got the paypal yesterday and the motors were sent to Mark today. Is that the last message you sent? I went ahead and did the mod on the flywheels for you guys incase you ever start using the super small starting belts.

Enjoy!

Glenn

That's the one! I have the small grim belts but when funds allow I will be looking you up for more goodies!!!!!

Thanks, Kevin....

hey glenn i have not heard back, i still need collet, 180 deg header & spring ,cooper pipe,and apron for t21m! please let me know status of order! my races are in 2 weeks (houston tx.) l.s.m.b.c I spoke to you on the phone all was good, where are we now??? races getting close, i'm just panicking because i don't know. hook a brother up!!! as soon as you send me an invoice, i will take care of this. thanks rick lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
hey glenn i have not heard back, i still need collet, 180 deg header & spring ,cooper pipe,and apron for t21m! please let me know status of order! my races are in 2 weeks (houston tx.) l.s.m.b.c I spoke to you on the phone all was good, where are we now??? races getting close, i'm just panicking because i don't know. hook a brother up!!! as soon as you send me an invoice, i will take care of this. thanks rick lindow
Hey Rick, I never got the email, let you a phone message a couple of days ago with another email address. Anyway, I know what you need now and it will go out Monday AM! I will send you a PM tomorrow with the total.

Thanks!

Glenn

Glenn,

They are in our last engine we received.

I sent the money for the other parts.

I guess we will make them then.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn,

They are in our last engine we received.

I sent the money for the other parts.

I guess we will make them then.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
WOW, that is odd, I never seen that!!! Was that a new engine you bought from me or one you got from someone else? Is it the LT12/5MP?

I will ask Nova about the shims.

Thanks for the head's up.

Glenn

Back