Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, I am putting together another order and just wanted to check if anyone needed anything specific. I am getting a bunch more of the "Hybrid" motors with the big exhaust, Toro Nero's , and 7 port motors, long sleeve jackets, bearing tools, etc. Let me know if you can think of anything you may need in the next month or two (Nova takes a long break in Dec, so this will be the last order until after the New Year).

Glenn

Friends, I am putting together another order and just wanted to check if anyone needed anything specific. I am getting a bunch more of the "Hybrid" motors with the big exhaust, Toro Nero's , and 7 port motors, long sleeve jackets, bearing tools, etc. Let me know if you can think of anything you may need in the next month or two (Nova takes a long break in Dec, so this will be the last order until after the New Year).

Glenn
Maybe after the Dec break, the Nova crew will be well rested, and will work on front exhaust .21 project. :) :) :) We can only wish. lol Richard D

Ii would like to see that to but I think we have better odds of hitting the lottery first

Glenn
Maybe after the Dec break, the Nova crew will be well rested, and will work on front exhaust .21 project. :) :) :) We can only wish. lol Richard D
ME too!!!

GQ

Back