Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, my latest order just arrived from Italy so if you were waiting on any parts give me a call.

One of the new things I'm really excited about is a new .21 engine Nova put together for me! Basically I asked them to combine the best parts from the TX 21 (the Purple head we are all familiar with) with the best parts from the 35Plus. I expect great things from this engine and I expect it will be my new standard for the TOP of the line .21 motors I stock. Here are some details:

- Long stroke (they all are)

- GREAT timing numbers in the sleeve...intakes 128 and exhaust 182

- Turbo crank

- R7 rod

- Polished alum head without the pesky O-rings

- Full threaded crank

- Standard plug head

- Flywheel

- 9mm carb (same as before. Works good stock, works GREAT with the high and low speed needles removed)

And the best part is the price...only $340!!! (the previous TX21 was $395 and the 35Plus is $375)

I have ordered 5 of them (have 4 left) to check them out before I order a bunch.

The next new item I have is lower timed sleeves for the 35Plus motors. I know some folks have been having problems with the lack of torque caused by the very high timing numbers that come in the marine versions of the engines and I expect these new sleeves to fix the problem completely. The timing of these new sleeves is in the 130 (intakes) and 180 (exhaust) range. The price is $175 (I know kinda high, but I have it priced as low as I can) and it comes with head shims and a new head button.

Of course I got a bunch more of the .12 motors (had to raise the price to $165...sorry!), .21 5 ports (still $215...YEAH) and all of the misc parts.

I am in the process of getting caught up on building pipes and filling orders so if you are waiting on something please give me a call so I don't drop the ball.

As always...THANKS!

Glenn

Friends, my latest order just arrived from Italy so if you were waiting on any parts give me a call.

One of the new things I'm really excited about is a new .21 engine Nova put together for me! Basically I asked them to combine the best parts from the TX 21 (the Purple head we are all familiar with) with the best parts from the 35Plus. I expect great things from this engine and I expect it will be my new standard for the TOP of the line .21 motors I stock. Here are some details:

- Turbo crank

- R7 rod

- Full threaded crank

- Standard plug head

- Flywheel

- 9mm carb (same as before. Works good stock, works GREAT with the high and low speed needles removed)

And the best part is the price...only $340!!! (the previous TX21 was $395 and the 35Plus is $375)

I have ordered 5 of them (have 4 left) to check them out before I order a bunch.

The next new item I have is lower timed sleeves for the 35Plus motors. I know some folks have been having problems with the lack of torque caused by the very high timing numbers that come in the marine versions of the engines and I expect these new sleeves to fix the problem completely. The timing of these new sleeves is in the 130 (intakes) and 180 (exhaust) range. The price is $175 (I know kinda high, but I have it priced as low as I can) and it comes with head shims and a new head button.

Of course I got a bunch more of the .12 motors (had to raise the price to $165...sorry!), .21 5 ports (still $215...YEAH) and all of the misc parts.

I am in the process of getting caught up on building pipes and filling orders so if you are waiting on something please give me a call so I don't drop the ball.

As always...THANKS!

Glenn

glenn what kind of porting is in the sleeve? single port exhaust? or the mes? how many intakes and is it a flat top piston?

- Turbo crank

- R7 rod

- Full threaded crank

- Standard plug head

- Flywheel

As always...THANKS!

Glenn

glenn what kind of porting is in the sleeve? single port exhaust? or the mes? how many intakes and is it a flat top piston?
Steve, it is a 7 intake port, has the standard exhaust with boosters and has a flat top piston.

Glenn

you should name them (Franky) short for Frankenstein :lol: :lol:

sorry could help my self :p let us know how the perform, I mite be looking for a 21 this year for my new JAE 21.

Nick

Glenn, no need to apologize for having to raise the price of the .12 $10.00 as I've seen what the air-cooled car/truck mills go for. Talk about sticker shock!!!! You're still giving us one of if not the best bargains in boat engines.

I cant think of any marine motor WORTH having that's sub $200 so yea, id agree that's the best deal kicking...

At this time I'm leaning tward the 5M, if they have the same sleeve timings as the TX.

The main reason is that I'm using this engine as an O/B powerhead on the TT geared lower.

The TX could be more than my TT flexshafts could handle, not sure but it seems a bit much

to gear down a powerful Nova.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back