Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Hey guys, my wife had a great idea that will make it easier for the special people in your life to get you a Christmas gift you really want...

All you need to do is send me a PM or email listing all of the items on your "list" and then give that special person my phone number. I will be able to take the pain out of "finding just the right gift" for them and you will be getting the "This is PERFECT!!!!" gift without having to do it yourself!

I am working to keep my inventory full so there should be no back orders or IOU's under the Christmas tree.

Glenn

Hey guys, my wife had a great idea that will make it easier for the special people in your life to get you a Christmas gift you really want...
All you need to do is send me a PM or email listing all of the items on your "list" and then give that special person my phone number. I will be able to take the pain out of "finding just the right gift" for them and you will be getting the "This is PERFECT!!!!" gift without having to do it yourself!

I am working to keep my inventory full so there should be no back orders or IOU's under the Christmas tree.

Glenn
do you really want the wife's knowing how much we all spend.. that is the only secret i have with my wife..lol

terry

Glenn
do you really want the wife's knowing how much we all spend.. that is the only secret i have with my wife..lol

terry
Yeah you may be right. Or you could just tell her that everything else is really cheap, almost free.

glenn

Glenn that is a great idea and my wife could care less how much i spend ...She gets to go shopping whenever we are in maine racing it's a win win for us..I think it's great what your doing to promote the hobby with very little profit margin .

You should make a list here of what you sell and prices .I love one stop shopping..and so do many others when we can safe the shipping cost associated with mutiple vendors....

Terry

Glenn
Anybody know any single chicks with lots of money?

The ones I know just want to spend my money...on themselves! :lol:

Latest posts

Back