Novarossi Keep .21 outboard?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok maybe not on a TS3, but me like the carbon fibre hull in the pic.....sweeeeeeet if only they were readily available!!!

Ok maybe not on a TS3, but me like the carbon fibre hull in the pic.....sweeeeeeet if only they were readily available!!!
Haha first thing I though was who cares about that Nova, look at the sweeeeet carbon fiber hull its hooked up to!!!! Jkjk I have my eye on one of those 35 plus motors everyone talks about! !!!!

Ha the OS strecthed my pockets enough and I got that NIB for $300, novarossi way out of my realm!!! But a man can dream can't he <_< while i'm dreaming yes it will be a carbon fibre hull, new waterproof hitec digital servos,futaba radio & endless supply of plugs plus a pond in my backyard for daily testing.... :D :D :D

Ha the OS strecthed my pockets enough and I got that NIB for $300, novarossi way out of my realm!!! But a man can dream can't he <_< while i'm dreaming yes it will be a carbon fibre hull, new waterproof hitec digital servos,futaba radio & endless supply of plugs plus a pond in my backyard for daily testing.... :D :D :D
A water Proof radio box is a better idea than water proof servos :p
I second that cause I have not found a waterproof reciver yet:(

Pretty much the same dream here, a carbon blackbird from Chris and a 35+ tuned up by Arron A!!!! Oh and some smoking hot pit chicks!!!!!

Back to the topic at hand.... Is Nova making there own pto's now????

Pretty much the same dream here, a carbon blackbird from Chris and a 35+ tuned up by Arron A!!!! Oh and some smoking hot pit chicks!!!!!

Back to the topic at hand.... Is Nova making there own pto's now????
Hot Chicks... hell yeh.. :wub:

Yes Nova is making them for the 21....

Regards Aaron

Hey guys, any idea where the best place to buy an OS lower unit? Anyone have a good used one for sale? It looks like I will need to be doing some OB testing before long ;)

Thanks!

GQ

Glenn

If new, tower hobbies is the place...

Yes I hope to have motor here next week to test..

On my outboard

Regards Aaron

Glenn, if you just need one to borrow for testing Ill gladly send one your way! I dont have another to sell, but your free to borrow it for as long as you need for testing. Im not sure if you normally run outboards or not. But let me know.

Wish I knew about it 3 weeks ago before I started buying conversion parts for another engine - I would have ordered one of these instead. Oh well.

You know you want one!
Do I ever! I've already got a working Nova powered outboard tunnel, but a 100% factory built Nova 21 O/B powerhead is a very, very tempting thing indeed. (If only to repay Novarossi for listening to boaters wants & making it. Who knows, this might even lead to the 46 becoming available from them as an O/B powerhead, and wouldn't that be something?)

Hey guys, any idea where the best place to buy an OS lower unit? Anyone have a good used one for sale? It looks like I will need to be doing some OB testing before long ;)

Thanks!

GQ
Send it to me Glenn. Ill set it up and run it at the

next race.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is that Nova Rossi needs to sell a COMPLETE outboard motor, not just the powerhead! I first saw this 2 days ago on Facebook and that was my first thought. Why go through with the hassle of buying the motor then have to look around for a lower unit and everything else for it? Only those who already own an OS or K&B will have a head start.

The problem is that Nova Rossi needs to sell a COMPLETE outboard motor, not just the powerhead! I first saw this 2 days ago on Facebook and that was my first thought. Why go through with the hassle of buying the motor then have to look around for a lower unit and everything else for it? Only those who already own an OS or K&B will have a head start.
Tower Hobbies has O.S. lowers complete, all set to go, just bolt on your power head. About $145 is not bad since that includes your engine mount, rudder, flex shaft, and strut, if you were building an inboard....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back