Novarossi KEEP 21 O/B Ready to rock!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

Guy's

Hope weather is good this weekend so i can give the KEEP 21 O/B a run..

will KEEP you posted..lol

Regards Aaron

Keep21 ob2.JPG

Keep21 ob1.JPG

keep21 ob3.JPG

Nice lookin boat Aaron, I am sure you will have it screaming, weather permitting. Come on sunshine and go away wind. I am set and waiting to get my old banger out too!

Ok guy's, you got me...lol

when i took the pic's it was just sitting there.. :lol:

But now!!!!!! its ready :D

Tim you dont need to run a glow plug with this new motor.... :p

Lol I am still running one of Tony Grinters cobra hulls from the early 90's with a k&b that is just as old!! Lol. Kris should have my vision in a few weeks and Aaron has my new donk. Just need some decent weather to get some more water time under my belt. Look forward to meeting the rest of you ob ers at some point,

Cheers,

Dion

Sounds good dion.

Welcome to the world of OB racing hope you have thick skin cause your going to plenty of crap put on you. Don't worry just make sure you can give as good as you get!

Hahaha seriously though welcome and don't be scared to ask people. Most dot bite.

Skin is thick from scars! Lol have left my lifelong passion of bikes as have been airlifted twice to rmh in the last few years and getting sick of the docs and been told I may not walk again among a plethora of other things lol, so I hopeI can cop a bit from you guys and will try to give as good as i get!! Just need to practice to keep up with you guys- the standard is very high!! Look forward to the good times, though I may play it a bit safe these days- understandably. Thanks for the welcome mate- much appreciated

All the best

Dion

"Aaron has my new donk"? What the hell's a "donk"? :lol: And why does Aaron have it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it's gone a bit off topic Aaron, hope that sun comes out and you get to do a bit of testing!

All the best,

Dion.

Back