HOW To wire your boat (With Pictures)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Mason

Thought I would go ahead and add a How to thread that shows different ways to wire your gas powered BOAT.
The only problem is I Do not know how so everyone who can or will..... PLEASE draw out your wire diagrams with and with out a
Safety KILL switch and on/off.
1. in a radio box
2. out of the box
3. K.I.S.S. keep it super simple.
If this has been done somewhere else please share Thank you all.
Here is what I have to start with and when I am done I will post a picture of how I did it with your alls help
Resized_20211219_142918.jpeg wiring and servos_006.jpeg Wiring and Servos_007.jpeg
Once its all together I will post a finished Picture of it all connected.. I hope.

Thought I would go ahead and add a How to thread that shows different ways to wire your gas powered BOAT.
The only problem is I Do not know how so everyone who can or will..... PLEASE draw out your wire diagrams with and with out a
Safety KILL switch and on/off.
1. in a radio box
2. out of the box
3. K.I.S.S. keep it super simple.
If this has been done somewhere else please share Thank you all.
Here is what I have to start with and when I am done I will post a picture of how I did it with your alls help
View attachment 309562 View attachment 309563 View attachment 309564
Once its all together I will post a finished Picture of it all connected.. I hope.
I use the Noble NB4 Radio as well.. This video covers the set up for a Kill Switch on the NB4. Craig is the Go Too for all things FlySky

Be sure and not activate the failsafe on the channel you run your kill switch on. It may still allow shutdown control to work but will not shut down from loss of signal because the failsafes replicate and send out normal pulse ranges even when you have no signal from transmitter.

Not going to be much to draw as far as wiring.

Battery/switch in a applicable port.
Steering in ch 1
Throttle in ch 2
Kill switch in 3 or 4

Latest posts

Back