Novarossi heads, backplates, pitch gauges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does your head work on the 35plus21? i would like to get a backplate for this engine also if possible..thanks MT

Back in stock
- Novarossi head/button (short or long stroke, turbo or standard plug) $32 per set or $16 each piece

these heads/buttons are much lighter than stock with just right amount of cooling

- Novarossi teflon faced backplates for engines with 25.4 , 25.8 bearings and for the neweest 35plus21 engines $26

thay reduce friction between backplate and rod (there is more friction than one would think) and also lower temperature in bottom end.

- Pitch guages $72

A must tool for any serious racer, easy to use, accurate and repetitive

they come as pictured in my gallery plus charts

- Prop holding pliers $16

great tool for holding prop while working on it, no more burnt or cut fingers

much better than mandrel

- wrist pin retainer ( "C" clip) installation tool $9

simple and efective, you will never loose another retainer

works with just about any .21 engine

More very interesting stuff to come

Pictures can be seen in my gallery

All prices are plus shipping

Hello !

Just got a tip to check out your gallery at Int Waters. The parts sure look impressive.

Do you ship overseas ? I am helping my son (15 years of age) to fit a brand new NovaRossi 35 Plus 21 M (race long stroke)engine to his Eagle hydro, and would like both the head/button set ($32) for standard plugs and a teflon faced backplate($26).

If you could give me an answer to [email protected] I would be most grateful.

Best regards

Jan Smidt

UPDATE:

I'm out of heads, head buttons and backplates for all engines. I will have most in stock in 3-4 weeks.

Thank you all for your interest in my products.

Advanced Racing Tech

Frank Orlic

Novarossi heads/head buttons and teflon backplates are back in stock inlimited quantity.

I have heads for turbo or standard glowplug.

Wrist pin retainer instalation tool, prop pliers and pitch gages are still available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back