Novarossi 46DD Smoke'n fast!!!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

Guy's

Ran my 45 rigger yesterday with Novarossi 46DD motor and Novarossi 46 nitro pipe.

start of the day i was running in new motor.. then after few tanks started leaning a little

Hit 92.8mph and still more in it..

here is video of 91.1mph(with radar gun) as you can tell still has little crackle at top end(still little rich)

ran out of fuel... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-cmDZ7eDU

The Novarossi 45 marine motors are just AWSEOME!!! heaps of grunt and great top end rpm's

Regards Aaron

radar 92.5mph 45 rigger.JPG

Ozspec 45 rigger nova46.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron B) "Be in Cool" B) what size of propeller did you run ? I look at your custom zoom carb on video? not stock carb :D Have good enjoy " NR" so make Crazy Fast!!! :p

WOW!!! I guess the NR aluminum rod does not realize it is not suppose to be able to turn those RRRSSSS!!!! Looking good Aaron.

I think you can take that oval record now buddy!
Hey John

Should be up there for sure ;)

WOW!!! I guess the NR aluminum rod does not realize it is not suppose to be able to turn those RRRSSSS!!!! Looking good Aaron.
Stan.

Yes alloy rods in the Nova 46's seem to be up to the task.. have not heard of, or broken a rod yet... but no engine is bullet proof....

That is awesome buddy!

GQ
Hey Glenn

Thanks buddy...Nova's sure running sweet...

I'm sure your visit to Nova factory was awesome.....

Enjoy rest of your trip....

Hi Aaron,

that´s a cool soundmaschine.i love this rigger.Is the prop a secret ,would like to know the size to do some calculation.

smash the records.

Back