Novarossi 21 marine engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not read the language but I can read a picture. That is one nice looking engine. Are they avaliable? :rolleyes:

Hi Anders,

It was good to catch up with you last month. I always enjoy talking with you. I assume you made it to the airport on time?

Thank you for the link. Unfortunately I can not find a Swedish to English translator on the web that works. Would you please tell us a little about this engine such as who did the modifications etc. It looks very nice!

Thanks,

Tim.

According to an online website translator I don't "think" that was made by Nova Rossi. It seems to have been built by an individual who machined the parts. It is a cool looking engine, though! It would be nice if Nova Rossi did build it.

David

Guys, yes that is a very good looking motor! I have a couple of motors that look just about like that. Mine were built by David Hall using a combination of Novarossi and custom made parts.

As far as Nova building one like this.........maybe...I'm working on it.............

Glenn

Hello

This engine is made by Mr Falk from Sweden. He is one of the fastest tether car guys in the world.

He uses this concept in his cars in the .29 class. He took the world record with this engine.

The engine on the picture is .21 and made for a racer in Australia.

It has a Zimmerman intake.

Thanks

Jorgen

No not made by novarossi,

but we will see larger novarossi marine engine's in the near future :D

regards Aaron

This is not made by NR, Jan Erik Falk made this.

You can see his tether car engine in my picture folder here on IW.

A realy nice piece this engine.

Anders

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
This engine is made by Mr Falk from Sweden. He is one of the fastest tether car guys in the world.

He uses this concept in his cars in the .29 class. He took the world record with this engine.

The engine on the picture is .21 and made for a racer in Australia.

It has a Zimmerman intake.

Thanks

Jorgen
So is Tim getting a new supa dupa motor.

Is it going on a outboard Tim?????????

I'm not the only Novarossi runner in Oz. There are a few more around now. :p It was lonely for a few years though :lol:

No it is not mine but I'd certainly like to get my hands on one like that. That engine would look right at home in my 21 rigger! (when / if I repair it that is)

The pictured one is wasted as an outboard - exhaust stub faces the wrong way! Although I'd love to see a Novarossi factory built O/B powerhead (hint hint, Aaron + Glenn!)

Guy's

i no myself and Glen are working with novarossi on making larger marine engine's,

and it is in the process

regards Aaron

p.s i no who has that nova 21 engine

Back