• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova Rossi .12 LT-5M For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

For sale, a Novarossi 5 port .12 marine with an air cooled (finned) top piece. The engine in stock except:

1. 28609 high compression head button.

2. Geraghty 0.238" bore carb barrel (360 degree rotation).

3. "Hot rod" needle valve mounted on the carb.

4. Head clearance set at 0.005"

5. Collet is for a 0.062" wire drive.

6. Piston/sleeve still has a little pinch at TDC

Price is $140 shipped priority mail in the lower 48 states. Payment by PayPal only.

NR 12 For Sale.JPG

Bob,

What did you do to the bowl volume on the high compression head? Anything?

Did you reduce the cc's in the bowl yet?

Good bearings in it still?

So it just needs a new piston and sleeve and it will be fresh again?

I am interested, but not sure on the price yet?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Mark,

I did not reduce the bowl on this one. I just bought the higher compression head from Ron.

On my other engines, I have faced off 0.006" at 5 degrees on that same button higher compression button, which reduces the volume from 0.14 to 0.12 cc. I did not do that to this engine though.

The bearings seem good and the piston and sleeve feel about the same as my 3 port, which is running really well.

Make me an offer!

I thought the 28609 turbo head button was for the 12 plus 3SCT motor only and the 28614 turbo head button was for the LT3/LT5 MP engines?

Brian, I think your are probably correct, but the 28609 fits on the 3SCT and has lower volume so I used it.

Bob,

How about $125.00 shipped?

I could use another good engine.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Bob,

PayPal has been sent.

Thanks For The Good Deal,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back