• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova Rossi T21M Engine, Pipe & Header for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

I have Nova T21M engine with standard plug head, wrap around header and 50050 muffled pipe for sale. These items to be sold together, no split sales. The engine and parts were used in my 21 mono for one season and the engine is box stock. The engine still has very slight pinch at TDC.

The pipe has some paint worn off on the bottom where it rubbed on my hull (see photo).

These parts purchased new from Nova are priced at $444 total. I will sell them shipped in the lower 48 states for $200. PayPal only for payment.

If you say you will take them, I will give you 4 hours to post the payment on PayPal before moving to the next buyer.

Price reduced to $200 on 5/28

T21M Nova.JPG

Pipe and Header.JPG

Pipe with paint gone.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduced to $200 shipped lower 48 states.

I have Nova T21M engine with standard plug head, wrap around header and 50050 muffled pipe for sale. These items to be sold together, no split sales. The engine and parts were used in my 21 mono for one season and the engine is box stock. The engine still has very slight pinch at TDC.

The pipe has some paint worn off on the bottom where it rubbed on my hull (see photo).

These parts purchased new from Nova are priced at $444 total. I will sell them shipped in the lower 48 states for $200. PayPal only for payment.

If you say you will take them, I will give you 4 hours to post the payment on PayPal before moving to the next buyer.

Price reduced to $200 on 5/28

How much extra to ship to Canada? I will take it if you will ship to Canada.

thanks

Rob,

Send me a pm with your address in Canada and I will figure out what it will cost to ship there. I have about $15 US already figured in.

Back