Nova 46 OB possible issue...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Glenn. Thanks for great boat racing friends that got me back together Friday as I thought my weekend was over. I love racing 40 boats was really looking forward to it. Then the motor came loose from the pto , tore up my piston , and put a whole in my case. Friday wasnt sure what to do walked around talked. Found Shane Adderly had a p and s . He said here use it and Bob Kensal put it back together for me repaired the hole in the case. Put it back on the boat and I was back on the way. Had a great windy weekend. The highlight was watching my grandson race his Nova 46 on his Leecraft. He had a couple of good heats but DNFs
Rick,

You weren't the only one that enjoyed watching Gage drive that 460 LeeCraft!!!... :) He had that boat aired out the entire heat. I'm not sure whose smile was the biggest, his or yours.....LOL. When he walked off of the drivers stand and gave you a "high five", you would have thought he won the heat....... :) I would like to give him another boat to race with your permission. He and Jay's son hung out some over the weekend with me in my tent helping me work on boats and tape down radio box lids. Gage mentioned that LeeCraft XTR120 I let him race last year several times. I would like to give it to him RTR, just like it was when he raced it last year, so he will have a second tunnel boat to race. All you will need is a receiver and radio. Just let me know if that will be ok and if so, get me your address and I will send him the boat. Its great seeing these kids take an interest in our hobby. Thanks.
Ron that is a total awesome thing to do that is why I love this hobby
Ron your a great racer and a gentlemen. Thats a very nice what you have done and speaks volumes about you and what this hobby is all about..

Julian

Thanks Julian. Gage is a great kid and they will be the future of our hobby. I have known others such as Bob Kinsel and Rodney Pierce that have also been very gracious to our younger and fellow boaters. I would like to challenge others to do the same..... :)

If any of you have a boat sitting around that you no longer race, instead of having it collect dust, go up to a kid that runs at the next race and give it to them. You will see the same smile I did when Gage ran my 20 LeeCraft for the first heat last year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Julian. Gage is a great kid and they will be the future of our hobby. I have known others such as Bob Kinsel and Rodney Pierce that have also been very gracious to our younger and fellow boaters. I would like to challenge others to do the same..... :)

If any of you have a boat sitting around that you no longer race, instead of having it collect dust, go up to a kid that runs at the next race and give it to them. You will see the same smile I did when Gage ran my 20 LeeCraft for the first heat last year!!!
Copy that buddy!! I try and help out whenever I can as well!! I know some things in this hobby are not cheap. Least we can do is get someone off to a good start with something that we have not, or will not use.

That is a great thing you are doing and what a better to get kids started!!! How else are we going to grow the hobby if it isn't for kids as we are all getting older!!

Brad

Back