Not sure what I did , but....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

We recently moved into a new place and have several Spanish neighbors. We get along great and our kids play together, however the language barrier is tough at times.

Last night , we where all trying to talk , and I learned he is a butcher.

I figured a good in on some nice meat cuts for the grill, so I try and tell him I will come see him today and get some steak for the grill.

Well, his wife shows up at our door with like 20lbs of new york strip marinating in a bowl :blink: ( that smells bad a-- BTW)

and says in broken English , what time do we eat :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Im about to fire up the grill and cook, but I gotta tell ya , Im skeered :p

This should be interesting to say the least :eek: Im guessing IF I dont blow the steaks, there is gonna be a lot of smiling and eating, and not so much talk. :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
We recently moved into a new place and have several Spanish neighbors. We get along great and our kids play together, however the language barrier is tough at times.

I figured a good in on some nice meat cuts for the grill, so I try and tell him I will come see him today and get some steak for the grill.

Well, his wife shows up at our door with like 20lbs of new york strip marinating in a bowl :blink: ( that smells bad a-- BTW)

and says in broken English , what time do we eat :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

This should be interesting to say the least :eek: Im guessing IF I dont blow the steaks, there is gonna be a lot of smiling and eating, and not so much talk. :p

Andy
Dude Let us know how it taste. I bet it will be really good.

Spanish marinade smells that way. But once you slap the fire to it, well it's a whole different story.

Reminds me of the first time I saw some one put peanuts in his coke. Man is that the bomb.

A grow man skeered of meat :lol:

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Been putting peanuts in coke forever!!!

Licking my chops -----> :p

Andy
Dude Let us know how it taste. I bet it will be really good.

Spanish marinade smells that way. But once you slap the fire to it, well it's a whole different story.

Reminds me of the first time I saw some one put peanuts in his coke. Man is that the bomb.

A grow man skeered of meat :lol:

David

Back