Northern Nats - London, Ontario - RESULTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Now that the Internats is past, it's time to start thinking about the remaining races you want to attend. The Northern Nats has always been a very well attended race with some very good competition. Be sure to send me your registrations as soon as you can. Race date is August 29 & 30. Open water will be all day on Friday, August 28. Also remember that you need a Nexus card, enhanced driver's license or passport to get back into the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys! Lets see you up here and make this race a really good one. :D

In past years, this race has been great! The weather is usually good, the people are friendly, the drinks cold and with hotels and food near by, you can't beat it.

This year, I have been working with some manufacturers regarding sponsorship and Moen Faucets have stepped up and donated a jacket for the winner in each class! These are nice lightweight, water repellant jackets and I'm sure you will like them. I will post a picture later today.

So come on guys, lets see some support. After all, it is about supporting our clubs and sharing good times and good racing with friends.

Dave Kidd

Alright guys,

Here is a picture of the coats. First place in each class will receive one of these jackets. :eek:

Dave, nice jackets!

I will be there early on 28th. Mike, I will Email you my entires next week (once I figure out what I'm going to bring)

Josh-

One of the nicest race sites you'll ever see and a very well run, competitive event. :D

Rumor has it some celebrities from the full size world will attend this year... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
It really is an awesome site. Everything you could ever want within 5 minutes of the pond. Big mall for the wife (not sure that's the best thing in the world LOL), hotels, dining/fast food, and the exit off the major highway is two minutes from the pond gates. The pond has all the right stuff. Well sheltered, NO weeds. lots of pit space, and a bunch of good people to run the show. The biggest bonus for me is that it's 15 minutes from the house. Hope to see you there.

Ron

Ron, weel said! There is not much more to add. This is a really excellent site and you won't be disappointed. As Ron said, everything is within 5 mins and you are right off a major highway.

We've called in some favors and the weather is going to be great.

Come on out and have some fun!

Registrations are going real good and are still coming in daily! This years Nats are shaping up to be a real good one! Keep those registrations coming guys.

You don't want to miss this one! It's going to be a blast!

Hey, who's this guy and what's he doing with my g/f?

normal_09_013.jpg

Only a week left to register. Don't leave it to the last minute.

We are going to have some real competitve racing with boaters coming from Louisianna and Florida.

Long range weather forecast looks very good.

Sounds good! This is going to be a good one. You guys out there that I've spoke to, please get your registrations in. Lets make this the premier race of the season in District 2.

Hey Mike. Are you guys going to run the 5 bouy corners? It sure is nice set up that way.

Was at the site today, Mike's done an incredible job keeping the place up. Almost everything is set up and ready for the big weekend, about 175 boats entered, great turnout considering the economy.

Looks like we might have some showers late Friday possibly into Saturday am, then clearing for the weekend. Gonna be cool both days, highs around 70F, open them needles up and let's go racing! :D

Any Results? I know the wind has been blowing pretty hard in the Mississauga area all weekend :blink:

Steve

Was at the site today, Mike's done an incredible job keeping the place up. Almost everything is set up and ready for the big weekend, about 175 boats entered, great turnout considering the economy.

Looks like we might have some showers late Friday possibly into Saturday am, then clearing for the weekend. Gonna be cool both days, highs around 70F, open them needles up and let's go racing! :D

Back