No rain

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Poole ModVP

I know some parts of the country don't need any but here in the southeast we need a lot. All of our rivers and lakes are down. Our boat pond is dropping, as are all of the county park lakes. The lake off I-16 that Barry Drotse was looking at buying several years ago has large dry areas all in it. No one wants a big hurricane but we need some tropical activity to dump a LOT of rain around here. Anyone around these parts know a rain dance...start dancing! :unsure:

C'mon up to Minnesota. You can take some of this rain and 25mph winds back home with ya'

I had my STV out this weekend in Winter Haven Fl, and the chain there is almost not usable, got a little rain today but not enough

I had my STV out this weekend in Winter Haven Fl, and the chain there is almost not usable, got a little rain today but not enough
you guys can have all our rain we'd had.. had to canceled our celina races because it swapedout our pits areas.

Back