NO LAUNCH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why dont we all just start all twins,mono's,tunnels,hydro's,modvp and throw them all in the water at the same time..
Brandon style Le-Mans starts- eliminates ANY clock issue :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The Tri-Oval may be a learning curve for some, but you pick it right up ;)

Andy

nitro twins on the tri-oval would be interesting lol :lol:
Its AWESOME fun with an X-Mono - I tried a few laps. ^_^

Next time we get Foley out there- I will set the point bouy have him give it a go, you may be surprised - :rolleyes:

Willing to bets its BAD AZZ ;) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im liking this! Its like winter time all over again, just in the middle of the summer :)
Rodney, Even tho this topic seemed repetitive and over done, you will see all CD's

taking note, and it will improve racing and information from them at races to improve.

The IMPBA rules are what they are, but, sometimes they need to be voiced, and thats

how races get better.

Someone has to give you guys a hard time. Lol. You guys are very competitive mang!! I'll see you at the voodo race Tom hope you can make it

Im liking this! Its like winter time all over again, just in the middle of the summer :)
Rodney, Even tho this topic seemed repetitive and over done, you will see all CD's

taking note, and it will improve racing and information from them at races to improve.

The IMPBA rules are what they are, but, sometimes they need to be voiced, and thats

how races get better.
Exactly, with this all mentioned you will see more clubs stating this is how we will be running our race.... and what they say is what it is.

When I hear "You're on the clock" I'm firing up my boats or at least trying to. I see too many racers waiting until the last seconds to fire up for whatever their reason is. Fry a plug, flood the motor or whatever happens should be your problem if you're a late starter. If the boat isn't on the water at the 30 second mark, too bad, so sad as it's your problem.

Back