NitroCrazed X hydro Experience :-)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike G

Good Start! ;D

X%20Hydro%20start.jpg

Though competition :eek:

SteveG1.jpg

Bad Finish

IanI%20X%20Finish.jpg

:p

Mike

Great pics! I didn't try to get any action shots myself, need to learn the camera a bit better first! : :) I did get a pic or two of your boat, I will put them up later.

Steve's twin did a 1:10 heat for 6 laps (I think?) which would have made a 5 lap time better than Grinters! But he jumped the start!

I am guessing that is the first race. The last pic is what happens when you turn left at 120kph.... : :)

I found engine damage when I got home too. :- Something steel went thru the motor and has killed the P&L. :'(

Nitrocrazed racing: Fix it. Run it. Break it. Fix it.....

Probably was the first race, definitely Saturday as there were no photos from Sunday for some reason. 8)

Not good news on the P/L, I still have not taken my boats out of the trailer! :eek: Tonight I might get around to it. It was a long drive home.

I dont think I want to know the details of the trip home, I am guessing it wasn't a pleasant trip for you.... :-

Jeff wasn't feeling so good either.

At least the mono came home undamaged, I checked that motor last night!

Nitrocrazed racing:Kingcraft+A100=Hang on!!

No drama's on the trip home, I was sleeping most of the way!

I have full size uncropped pics at home if you want some bigger (clearer) versions?

Back