Nitro Race in Florida!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys thanks for the input, I will be announcing and opening this race for entry pretty soon,

at this point I can tell you that we will be running 4 rounds of qualifying and 3 rounds of finals.

so if you make it to the finals you will run a boat seven times.Bring Fuel and get ready for some fun....

YEAH BABY- LOVING IT
default_cool.png

PLEASE offer SCALE
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
default_cool.png

We are in for Scale - 40 Mono / 40 tunnel , my kind of format ..............

Jeremy,

The open shoot-out format works really well. The first round of heats is set by random selection. All remaining rounds are determined by points, with the top scores being ran together and on down the score sheet. The final round is a winner-take-all for the top six boats, total points meaning nothing. This keeps the guys who go by "Just finish every heat" from sneaking in and taking the gold. I won't be there, so this is just MHO.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Model Machine And Precision LLC

As opposed to the guys who go totally ballistic and crash themselves and others out on the first lap !! To finish first you first must finish
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png

I guess it all boils down to how many people there are in the tower to do all the tallying while doing everything else in a race with 250 + boats , not an easy task in 90 deg heat .
default_biggrin.png

It can and will done.
default_smile.png
Looking forward to racing with you again buddy.

I guess it all boils down to how many people there are in the tower to do all the tallying while doing everything else in a race with 250 + boats , not an easy task in 90 deg heat .
default_biggrin.png
No truer words were ever spoken. If you have not spent time in the tower, especially as a CD or race official, try it some time, you will get a much better appreciation for what the club does to put on a race, especially a large one.

default_biggrin.png
No truer words were ever spoken. If you have not spent time in the tower, especially as a CD or race official, try it some time, you will get a much better appreciation for what the club does to put on a race, especially a large one.
In the last bit we have not agreed much John, for that Im sorry . BUT - you are speaking the gospel here my friend- It would truely benefit EVERY racer to try and spend some time in the CD stand turn judging- running the recovery boat - helping pit boss and pitting for others. MANY MANY lessons to be learned there that will make you a better racer and more of an asset to your club or fellow racer. Just my worthless .02- lord knows I have never done ANY of the above mentioned
default_sleep.png
Then when ya get that down - grab the Mic for a few heats and see what the CD REALLY DOES - It will be a welcome wake up call and change your prospective for those that put the events on that you simple race at- rest assured .........

Happy New Year-
default_wink.png

Everyone should spend time in the stand for sure. For many reasons. There is so much more to racing then. Entering paying racing and bitching.

Hobart used several stand teams. It us a huge part of the race that a lot if people completely miss out on. We will be copying Hobart to a degree in how we man the tower.

Back