Nitro numbers in the southeast?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where abouts are you in the southeast?

if you are racing in Florida,This is what is being ran,

40 mono

40 hydro

60 mono

60 hydro

x mono

x hydro

and soon to be single x hydro

1/8 scale

I am not much of a tunnel guy,maybe someone can chime in and tell you about the tunnel scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many fast .21 Hydros as well , just hard for everyone to be in the same place at the same time !! The Winternats has a decent field . This class should not be overlooked as we have fast boats that don't drink gallons of fuel !! The current .21 engines ( mine is 16 years old , same piston and sleeve !!) are available and easy to tune and run with the pack .

Hey Chris

The Huntsville Club has a race coming up June 23 & 24. We also have a FREE Records Trial April 9-11 it is during the week.

Chris,

It would nice to race you in Top Fuel Twin Nitro Rigger.

Jose

I've been out of racing a while but thinking about getting back in. What nitro classes are showing

good participation these days?
Chris, good to see that you are looking at racing again. Monos except for f-mono seemed to have decreased. Hydros from 21 to twins seem to be doing well. Lots of 21 and 40. This is due to the JAE boats and plenty of 45 motors, CMB, AA, Picco and now Nova Rossi. -Fhydro and single F-hydro are also popular. So how are the CapeHorn boats doing? Doc

Thanks Doc, that's the info I was looking for! We've been fortunate the past few years compared to other companies in

our business, so things have been great.

Chris

Latest posts

Back