Nipples

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Kish

Now that I have your attention 😊 , is anyone using these and do they hold up?

Attachments

• 20221224_080318.jpg
    20221224_080318.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Now that I have your attention 😊 , is anyone using these and do they hold up?
They are very similar to the ones I’ve used from Mcmastercarr for twenty years. The carr ones are one piece besides the screw and have never failed. If those nipples screw into the body they will not be as strong but I’d still try them.

They are very similar to the ones I’ve used from Mcmastercarr for twenty years. The carr ones are one piece besides the screw and have never failed. If those nipples screw into the body they will not be as strong but I’d still try them.
They are one pc , just didn't know where they came from.
Thanks Jeff 👍

Seaducer boats Sells a LARGE 90 degree water fitting from Aeromarine. that is what most use. Also the Fuel drinking Monsta TWIN. Will want LARGE PIPE PRESSURE FITTINGS. To keep the pressure up on the tanks while you have flow in process.

Seaducer boats Sells a LARGE 90 degree water fitting from Aeromarine. that is what most use. Also the Fuel drinking Monsta TWIN. Will want LARGE PIPE PRESSURE FITTINGS. To keep the pressure up on the tanks while you have flow in process.
These are very large , why I was hoping to use them but ill check Seducer .
Was going to use the large tetra fittings for the pipes if I can find them, they were great on my old twin.

These are very large , why I was hoping to use them but ill check Seducer .
Was going to use the large tetra fittings for the pipes if I can find them, they were great on my old twin.
Tetra LARGE are very hard to find, Only the small ones remain...

I'm curious, has anyone tried making a 90 degree fitting out of two straight brass fittings using Stay Bright silver bearing solder? I know one piece would be nice. Been thinking about trying to make one for 8-32 rudder fitting. I don't have a mill or lathe. But still thinking about it. Even a 45 degree fitting would be nice...

Ken

You had me from NIPPLES.!!! Zipp sells the small ones,I asked him to get the large ones. Maybe if he sells enough of the small ones he will invest.

Latest posts

Back