Ninja VS. Hawk

• Thread starter Guest_Norm Doerr
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I BELIEVE Ron was running a Hawk prototype not an actual hawk from dumas..... and yes every hawk i've ever seen was built differently..... that's part of the joy/advantage of building your own boat.

What are you going to run next year?

All right...enough...

I am not the moderator of this board, but let's not go here...this wasn't the point of Norm's post...

Norm asked a legit question and Mike answered it.

Next...

Garrett Randall

Ton,

The same can be said about Gary's hawk.. Each does their own things to the boat. The original post asked how a Hawk and a Ninja compare.. If you find the right hawk, you will see many similarities. If not, then they are as different as mike says.

I am running Sport 40 and Sport 21 Tunnel. I also bought a 21 hydro called a Wing Ding on ebay.. Guy said it did 100 mph with a stock K&B. I hope I can get it to run that well.. Maybe Gary will help me set it up. I hear if you have him help set up your boat, it will run in the 70's..

Charley

Here is my take on this subject. I am just a racer not a tech. guy and a poor builder. I had a Hawk made by Mike Z to to Hawk specs. Throw it in the water with a Nova Rossi and it was about a 55mph boat. Got a Ninja threw it in the water with the same engine and prop and it was a 64 mph boat. Enough said. Bill Wachtler

Fire away, Tom.. It's all good.. Send it to me privately. I love a good roast.

Charley

Charley, are you serious or just jerkin' our chains? A Wing Ding with a K&B .21 doing 100 MPH? Not even down a greased Mineshaft! I this the same clown that tried selling a 200 MPH outboard 'rigger?

Back