• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIB OPS .45 and OPS pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmupilot

Brand new in box OPS .45 with matching new in box OPS pipe and Aeromarine 3/16 round coupler. Want to get $225 shipped to lower 48.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello wmupilot .

This is a enquiry from Australia . I have looked at the picture that you posted , and cannot tell if this motor is the disc or drum version . Any chance of telling us which type it is . I am waiting to hear back about another motor , but if this is still available , I will probably buy this 1 .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello wmupilot .This is a enquiry from Australia . I have looked at the picture that you posted , and cannot tell if this motor is the disc or drum version . Any chance of telling us which type it is . I am waiting to hear back about another motor , but if this is still available , I will probably buy this 1 .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Ian,

I believe it is the drum version, but I'm not exactly sure. I will check this evening when I get home from work. I will also be uploading better pictures.

Rhett

Hello wmupilot .This is a enquiry from Australia . I have looked at the picture that you posted , and cannot tell if this motor is the disc or drum version . Any chance of telling us which type it is . I am waiting to hear back about another motor , but if this is still available , I will probably buy this 1 .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Ian,

I believe it is the drum version, but I'm not exactly sure. I will check this evening when I get home from work. I will also be uploading better pictures.

Rhett

Photos added and the engine is the drum version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back