NexGen EP1 P-Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceMechaniX

Supporting Member
These are some pics of my NexGen EP1 P-hdyro. This is the kit developed by Mark Grim and Charlie Mason from Huntsville, AL. The kit is available in 2 varieties: a P-Limited intended for 36x60mm motors and a P intended for slightly longer motors. The only difference between the two kits is the cut-out of a second bulkhead in front of the motor to allow for a longer motor in the P kit. The kit builds similar to a JAE and is easy to glue together with some basic skills. I built mine with a different motor mount and opted to put the steering servo in the baitbox. I am running a TP 40mm motor with a Castle X8S water cooled controller and a Promodeler DS205BLHV servo. The cowl shown in an optional fiberglass single piece cowl.

NexGen website where you can buy these kits is here: NexGen Performance Model Boats

NexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 59.jpgNexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 61.jpgNexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 64.jpgNexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 73.jpgNexGen EP1 P-Hydro Pic 37.jpg

I am finishing up mine as we speak. Almost ready to paint. Just need to mount the strut/rudder/servo. Then shes done. Would be nice if the weather was a little warmer to paint.
Mike

Look Nice I got new P-Ltd kit with hardware last one week ago so I wait that will arrive ESC and motor this month

I emailed Mark and Charlie with no response. Are they still producing boats?

Thanks in advance

I love mine. I’m not racing, just running for fun. Running 70mph and the boat is very stable and turns amazing. SMC 4S, OSE Raider 150A, SSS 4074 2500kv, ABC 1717.

Latest posts

Back