News from Hammer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammermom

This is the new version of the Hammerhead that I have been talking about in other threads. It is a lot lighter than the first one. It weighs 1050 grams with out fuel. It is 23 inches long from sponson tips to transom. I used .4mm thick yellow birch to make it. The biggest difference in this rigger compared with the ones I have made in the past is that this one is a 3 point. I was going to run it on Sunday, but we were hit by a Typhoon. I'm running it with a NOVA ROSSI NS5. 1.6hp at 43.500 rpm. Those are the specs anyway. Well see soon if it can hold with the TRs. My presumption is that it will blow them away. More results later. Hammer.

Pictures to follow (I hope) Smoochies, Hammermom

Hey there PJ! I did that so if I bust them, there will still be enough left to run. Actually, I made this rigger more typical of the Japanese style. It is three pointed which is typical of 99% of all riggers over here. They seem to handle better with the wider spread. If I don't like how it runs, I will shorten them. I think that would be better then having them to short to begin with.

I wish that I could give you guys a better look, but you will have to make due with the photos that I took with my cell phone.

Hammer

Back